1. Provide the final version of your paper in the proper format, following the IEEE style. Please DO NOT includes page numbers in the final version of your paper. Please note that IEEE updated the conference template while we were collecting the initial submission. Use the new template, which can be found at the link: https://www.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-org/ieee/web/org/conferences/Conference-template-A4.doc
2. The papers should be full 4 to 6 pages long and should meet the IEEE manuscript requirements. Two additional pages can be submitted for extra 1000 RUB per page.
3. You can find an example of the paper formatting according to Conference and IEEE requirements by the following link:http://icepds.ru/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/PID5408909.pdf. Please format your paper and upload it to the EasyChair system using link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icepds2018
4. Check carefully your submission information (Easychair system):
a. Paper title: Please use capital letters for the first letter of the main words of the title of your paper. Make sure that the spelling of the title is correct.
b. Authors names: Please use capital letters only for the first letter of each name and last name of the authors.
c. Abstract: You can “copy and paste” the abstract from the paper, but please be careful with special characters (e.g.,mathematical symbols).
d. Check the email accounts of all authors, one of them must sign the electronic copyright (We will send more information about IEEE Electronic Copyright in another email).
Please note that the information about your submission written in the Easychair System will be used to automatically generate the table of contents of the proceedings, the author’s index, the book of abstracts and the final program of the conference.
You can see and modify your submission information using your login name and password at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icepds2018
5. Before creating your final PDF file:
a. Add the copyright notice to the footer of the first page of your source document. Select one of the 4 options below indicated:
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S.
Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
• For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-4713-4/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-4713-4/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
• For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-4713-4/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
b. Add in the header of the source document the following (Times New Roman, Size 10):
2018 X International Conference on Electrical Power Drive Systems (ICEPDS)
c. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
6. Please use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus to create the final .pdf – file of your paper.
login page: http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/
Conference ID: 43428XP